Hello everyone today I wants to share something new which I have tried I created a layout with chalk paint this is my first attempt with chalk paint in any kind of paper stuff , previous I have used chalk paints only on glass,MDF,wood etc,but I never made something like this before from these paints ,These decorative paints can be used on innumerable surfaces
Today I have come with something simple, n made with less craft supplies with almost one paint
I hope you will like it
Have a look
1. I have taken a piece of card stock
2. Tore a piece of corrugated sheet diagonally and pasted it on the card stock as shown in picture.
3. I have painted all of these with Chocolate Truffle chalk paint.
4. After that, I did some stencil work with modelling paste.
Pasted some laces of different designs and sizes in 3 layers in the center.
5. I have used a chipboard square cut out to make my frame. Then pasted some flowers wherever I liked.
6. Used Wild Wasabi chalk paint in some areas with a light hand using dry brushing technique. Used gesso on the corrugated sheet.
7. To add some shiny effect to my layout I have used white glitter dust white, and some micro beads and sequins. For some interest, added a chipboard bird.
Here is some more pics of the finished creation.
I hope you like my simple n less supplies layout
Thank you so much for visiting my craft place,I hope see u soon again